Online Return Goods PolicyWe strive to keep our customers satisfied by offering quality products, professional service and competitive pricing. Our Return Goods Policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all of our customers.
The guidelines below must be followed in order to receive credit:
- All returns must be authorized in advance by a Home Care Medical Customer Service Representative.
- Each return must include a Return Authorization Number with the return.
- Unsolicited returns and returns without a Return Authorization Number will be charged a processing fee.
- Product must be in new, resaleable, unmarked condition and/or in original and unopened* packaging and must be in the same unit of measure as originally purchased. Returns are subject to inspection by Home Care Medical. No credit will be issued for products that we determine cannot be resold.
- To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original packing list or invoice and Return Authorization Number to the return.
- Refunds will be for merchandise value only.
- Please allow four to six weeks for return processing.
- No returns can be accepted for special orders, discontinued products, custom products, products used for drinking or eating, shoes, orthotics in opened packages, books, videos and toileting products
- No returns will be allowed if past 30 days from invoice date.
- No call tag/pickup slips will be issued. It is your responsibility to return the merchandise to Home Care Medical