Pride exterior lift - outlander xl
The Outlander XL Lift is a two-rail scooter lift specifically designed for larger 4-wheel scooters.
The extra-large rails and integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm is designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible 4-wheel scooters.
The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal.
The drive-on/drive-off platform enables loading from either end of the lift and takes the hassle out of loading your mobility scooter in a busy parking area.
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Drive on/Drive off
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Compatible with Class III or IV hitches
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Manual override
For more information on how to order this product, contact our Rehab Intake team at 262.786.9870 ext. 424 or via email at rehabIntake@hcmedical.com or click on the button below.
- Base weight: 94 lbs.
- Maximum mobility product overall weight: 350 lbs.
- Maximum mobility product width: 27"
- Overall platform length: 56.75", 49" Usable
- Maximum travel distance from ground: 21"
- Motor: Fully sealed 12 volt DC
- Warranty: 3-year transferable
- Hitch class: Class III & IV
- Options: Swing-away adaptor, Battery pack w/ charger, Strap kit
- Vehicle platform: Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
||Pride Outlander XL Lift
Copyright 2015 Home Care Medical, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No duplication of any material herein is authorized without the expressed written consent of Home Care Medical, Inc.