The Jazzy 614 features patented Mid-Wheel 6 technology and Active-Trac ATX Suspension for an outstanding level of performance, maneuverability and tight turning radius, all in one heavy-duty package. Independent front casters raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain, making transitions easy. The Jazzy 614HD features dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance. Independent drive wheel suspension allows each drive wheel to be independently supported by a dynamic spring-strut dampening system, reducing the vibrations caused by driving surfaces. All-around performance indoors and over most surfaces, inclines and slopes, makes the Jazzy 614 an excellent power chair choice.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 6" casters on front and rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- 22"x20-22" depth adjustable, high back, black vinyl captain seat with limited recline
- Height adjustable flip-up armrest
- Foot platform
- Charger included
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
Power Chair Information
- Quantity available: 1 (while supplies last)
- Good working condition (gently used)
- Inspected fully by Home Care Medical's award-winning Rehab Technicians
- Private pay only (cash and carry)
- No R/x needed
- All sales final
- No longer under manufacturer warranty (discontinued model)
- Jazzy 614 Owners Manual
Pride Mobility Products
The Pride Mobility Products Corp. is one of the leaders today, in power wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility products. Their product lines evolved from an existing family business in 1986, Pride began focusing on manufacturing mobility power lift chairs. In 1992, Pride extended its product line to include scooters, with options and accessories. In the next 4 years, Pride entered the power wheelchair market with the release of their Jazzy with the exclusive mid-wheel drive. Pride has now entered the rehab market with their Quantum division.
Additional delivery charges may apply.