The Pride Jazzy 600 Rehab Seating Power Chair features Mid-Wheel Drive 6 technology along with Pride's original, patented mid-wheel drive with enhanced stability. Mid-Wheel 6 technology incorporates ATX suspension for extra stability along with independent active front OMNI-Casters that raise and lower as needed to instantly compensate for terrain changes. Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Tight turning radius for small spaces
- Front and rear Omni casters eliminate hangups on curbs and other obstacles
- ATX suspension for extra stability
- Mid-Wheel 6 technology climbs obstacles up to 3"
- Easy front access to the batteries
- Captain seat with solid seat pan 18" x 18" (includes personal back)
- Turning Radius: 19.50"
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 121 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 20 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
Power Chair Information
- Quantity available: 1 (while supplies last)
- Okay working condition (gently used)
- Inspected fully by Home Care Medical's award-winning Rehab Technicians
- Private pay only (cash and carry)
- No R/x needed
- All sales final
- No longer under manufacturer warranty (discontinued model)
Pride Mobility Products
The Pride Mobility Products Corp. is one of the leaders today, in power wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility products. Their product lines evolved from an existing family business in 1986, Pride began focusing on manufacturing mobility power lift chairs. In 1992, Pride extended its product line to include scooters, with options and accessories. In the next 4 years, Pride entered the power wheelchair market with the release of their Jazzy with the exclusive mid-wheel drive. Pride has now entered the rehab market with their Quantum division.
Additional delivery charges may apply.