Need support that will endure multiple lighter workouts? Then the original Cotton KT Tape is for you. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place through multiple workouts for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. KT Tape is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and
can be used for hundreds of common injuries such as lower back pain,
knee pain, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tennis elbow, just
to name a few.
What's in the box
- 20 - 10" precut strips of tape on a roll
- 1 - quick start guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common injuries
- Stronger adhesive - Engineered to perform in the harshest environments, KT Tape can last for up to three days, through multiple runs, daily showers, in humidity, cold or in the pool. And just like KT Tape Pro, Original Cotton features a patented Secondskin Adhesive that will go as long as you do.
- Supports like a brace - An elastic core delivers strong support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion.
- Long lasting - Cotton fibers are weaved together in a mesh design that moves comfortably with the body. The mesh design is breathable and releases moisture, which is critical to long lasting comfort and wear-ability.
- Precut "I" strips - Precut strips have rounded corners, which help to prevent the corners from snagging on things or edges fraying. Each roll contains 20 - 10 inch "I" strips, which are ready to apply right out of the box. That's 16.6 feet of tape, all 2 inches wide.
- Latex free for sensitive skin - KT Tape uses an acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin. That means you can scratch your itch to exercise without having to scratch the itch that often comes with braces and traditional athletic tape.
Non-Stock/Special Order item. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.